Submitted by CarlyD'Angelo
Central Bucks West High School
Inspiring Teens Magazine: itmgz.com
Summer 2016 Issue
My favorite places to go in Ocean City New Jersey
(in no particular order)
1. Steel’s Fudge: My go-to place for any kind of sweets.
2. Kohr Brothers: Possibly the best ice cream I’ve ever had.
3. Manco and Manco’s: There will never be a slice of pizza that compares to Manco and Manco’s.
4. Congo Falls: A silly, but fun, mini golf course.
5. Chickie’s and Pete’s: Make sure the seagulls don’t steal your crab fries!
6. Mia’s Christmas Gallery: A Christmas store that’s open all year!
7. Jilly’s T-Shirt Factory: Make sure you get all of your OCNJ merchandise!
8. Shriver’s Salt Water Taffy & Fudge: You can’t go down the shore without getting salt water taffy!
9. Clancy’s By The Sea: This restaurant will give you a break from all of that “boardwalk food”.
10. Surf Mall: The Surf Mall has everything you could possibly need to enjoy your time in Ocean City!